Ductless AC, Ductless Air Conditioning & Air Conditioning UnitCarrollwood, FL, Tampa, FL, Odessa, FL, Westchase, FL, Wesley Chapel, FL & Lutz, FL
Ductless AC Installation
Ductless AC units are fast becoming a staple in the Greater Tampa Bay Area. Often referred to as a mini-split system, this modern innovation doesn’t require ductwork and accommodates especially challenging installation requirements. Consisting of an exterior condenser/compressor linked to one or multiple indoor air handles, the equipment is wonderfully compact, allows flexibility of mounting location and delivers quiet, energy efficient comfort.
Your Ductless AC Professionals
At Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., we have 46 years on the job and are well-versed in both traditional central air conditioning and ductless split systems. We welcome inquiries and are always happy to discuss options and determine the best fit for your home or light commercial space. While many factors impact the most advantageous decision, here are the benefits of ductless AC:
- Quick and non-invasive installation. Since there’s no need for ductwork, the project is completed without tearing down walls, creating a mess or requiring renovation. The experts from Nuccio Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. typically have your new mini-split operational in a single afternoon.
- Zone control is easy with individual air handlers each offering independent temperature settings. Comfort can be adjusted according to personal preference, room occupancy and specific requirements.
- Featuring inverter technology, today’s ductless systems automatically adapt output to the changing needs of the space, providing very consistent temperature and achieving outstanding energy efficiency.
- Incorporating air purifying filters that absorb dust, pollen, germs and other harmful toxins, ductless systems circulate fresh and clean air to help optimize indoor air quality. The operation further helps to combat excess humidity.
- Ductless heat pumps offer both heating and cooling capacity for year round temperature control at minimal cost. Choose a model with multiple indoor air handling units to enhance comfort throughout the home.
- The lightweight, slim profile air handlers mount up high in the wall or into a drop ceiling. Extensive conduit lengths allow for freedom of location.
- The operation of a ductless system is wonderfully quiet. You’ll only realize the unit is running because of ideal comfort.
Why would you want a conventional air conditioner?
- If you already have a duct system in place, it makes sense and is probably more affordable to stick with central cooling.
- For larger homes, a centralized cooling system better handles the demands of the square footage and requires only a single outdoor component.
- If you don’t like the look of air handlers, you’ll prefer a whole-home air conditioner that is virtually invisible from inside the home.
- Central air conditioning adds value to the property
Traditional AC in Trinity, FL | Air Conditioning Unit Town 'n' Country, FL | Ductless AC Westchase, FL